Our licensed Enrolled Agents are admitted to represents taxpayers before the IRS at any level.


We will help you resolve both your personal tax debt and tax liabilities owed by your business.


Our goal is to give your a peace of mind, and take away any worries when it comes to taxes.

Your situation is unique

Our professionals will guide you to identify any situations which may be unique to you to get the maximum refund possible, or to reduce the amount you owe. If your debt is already past due, we will work with you and the IRS/NYS to get your debt reduced using the procedures allowed by law.



Federal & State –  Personal & Business

We have simplified the way to prepare and file your federal and state tax return. You can use our tax preparation checklist to determine what you need to file your taxes. Get effective help from our team and maximize your return.


Tax Settlement & Payment Plans


Correct previous filed form 1040

An amended tax return generally allows you to file again to correct your filing status, your income or to add deductions or credits you may have missed.

Installment & Tax Lien Removal

Get Help

Unfiled Tax Returns

Seek professional help

Failing to file and pay taxes is a federal offense, punishable by a hefty fine and even time in prison. If you have skipped filing in the past, or owe money on taxes from previous years, you will want to get up-to-date as soon as possible. Any tax refunds will be lost if the return is not filed within 3 years of the return


Cloud based services

Why an Enrolled Agent (EA)?

We are Enrolled Agents (EA’s). As the name implies, ‘IRS Enrolled Agents’ must meet more stringent requirements and are required to demonstrate their competence in all areas of taxation to the IRS. And that’s why we are the only federally licensed tax practitioners who specialize in all areas of taxation and can represent taxpayers to the IRS anywhere in the country.

Contact Us

Reach Us

Trusted tax resolution services

1361 Lincoln Avenue #12
Holbrook, NY 11741

631-560-1350 Español

631-662-3601  English

New York Tax Helpers